• Switchless design – simply step on to engage WAH mode and step off to go to bypass
• Two foot-selectable wah modes; traditional wah and funk wah
• Level knob alters Wah output in either wah mode
• “TrueTone Bypass” buffer circuit ensures pure tone and maintains signal in bypass and wah mode
• Powers from one 9-volt battery or optional Morley 9V adapter
• Cold-rolled steel housing, LED indication, quick clip battery door and two-year warranty
• Works with Guitar, Bass or Keys
Switchless bass wah with two footswitchable wah modes – traditional and funk wah. Traditional wah mode is for classic wah tones. Click on the Funk wah and you get a percussive, funky wah that is great for slappin' and poppin'. Used by such renowned bass players as Bill Dickens, Rudy Sarzo and Dave Pomeroy. Great for use with 5, 6 and 7 string basses where the lower string frequency is too low for standard wah pedals. Also great for 7 string and/or detuned guitars also! Wah level control, LED indication, cold-rolled steel housing, quick clip battery door and two-year warranty.