• Two foot-selectable Wah modes; Bad Horsie and CONTOUR Wah
• In CONTOUR mode, two knobs allow you to alter the frequency and level of the Wah
• Switchless design – simply step on to engage Wah mode and step off to go to bypass
• “TrueTone Bypass” buffer circuit ensures pure guitar tone and maintains signal level in bypass and Wah mode
• Powers from one 9-volt battery or optional Morley 9V adapter
• Cold-rolled steel housing, LED indication, quick clip battery door and two-year warranty
• Works with guitar, bass or keys
It's a Bad Horsie and then some! Still set to Steve's precise specifications and switchless. Two footswitchable wah modes; Bad Horsie WAH and CONTOUR WAH. In CONTOUR mode, two knobs allow you to alter the wah frequency and level. Equipped with our “TrueTone Bypass” buffer circuitry to prevent signal loading and maintain guitar tone/volume. Powers from one 9V battery or optional Morley adapter. LED Indication, cold-rolled steel housing, quick clip battery door and two-year warranty. Love the Bad Horsie? You'll love this one more!