Tweak your tones on the fly using the dedicated knobs. No menus, no saving, no hassles – just turn the knobs and you're done. And, just like a classic stompbox, your settings remain when you power down.
The 28-second looper is always at the ready with dedicated footswitches for Play/Stop, Undo/Redo, Rec/Overdub, Half Speed, Reverse, Play Once, and Pre/Post. You're free to adjust your sounds while looping or overdubbing.
M13 Stompbox Modeler features mono/stereo inputs and outputs (with True Analog bypass or DSP bypass), MIDI input and output, two expression pedal inputs, and mono/stereo assignable FX sends and returns (so you can put your other pedals in front, behind or even in between M13 Stompbox Modeler's models).
• 100+ stompbox FX, up to 4 in any order/combination; 19 delays, 18 distortions, 12 reverbs, 26 filters, 22 mods, 12 compressors and EQs; Universal tap tempo; Models are from best-selling Line 6 pedals and rack gear including DL4™ Delay Modeler and others
• Easy to use: No menus, no saving, no hassles – just turn the knobs and you're done; Four bright LCD screens show parameter names and values; Dedicated knobs control each effect's parameters; Built-in chromatic tuner
• 28-second looper with dedicated footswitch controls for Play/Stop, Undo/Redo, Rec/Overdub, Half Speed, Reverse, Play Once, Pre/Post
• Create up to 48 pedal board scenes; No more tearing up Velcro® just to swap one or two pedals!
• Mono/stereo inputs and outputs (with True Analog bypass and DSP bypass); Assignable mono/stereo FX send/return; Two expression pedal jacks; MIDI in/out; All-metal chassis and footswitches; AC power adapter included
M13 Stompbox Modeler has the soul of a pedal and the power of a rack. It boasts a complete collection of the immortal stompbox FX, stompbox simplicity, rock-solid construction, and much more. Teeming with over 100 immortal distortions, reverbs, delays, and more, M13 Stompbox Modeler offers instant access to an arsenal of history's most celebrated stompbox sounds. Get 19 celebrated analog and digital delays, 18 distinctive distortions from creamy to crazy, 12 reverbs from modern (particle verb) to vintage (spring reverb) to ancient (cave reverb), 26 vibey filters including wahs and pitch effects, 22 tangy mods including expressive trems and phasers, and 12 compressors and EQs that squash, gate and color.